Size 14 hi heel

tineetommiee

We have a listing of shoe shops right here on our site. Some of these shops do carry certain styles in sizes as high as US14 or even larger. One shop in particular is mentioned in this thread, but don't ignore the rest of the list. Sometimes it takes a lot of searching to find the perfect pair but the thrill is in the hunt!!

Have a happy time!

eBay and beverlyheels.com have been my good-luck find places, but please be sure to check out the links the others have posted as well........and happy hunting!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

TineeTommiee:-)

At age 80 you are still wearing stiletto heels? More power to you on that. Have any pics of yourself wearing stilettos?

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Goodness Me! I hadn't noticed that. HOORAY to you 'TineeTommiee'!!:smile:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 6 months later...

These days it is so much easier using the internet to pick up a pair of heels. When I first started wearing heels here in Australia the highest size they would go up to was a size 10B, now they go up to a size 16 with a wide fit. Ebay is very good for finding heels on line or goggle high heels and that will give you a full list of high heel stockists.