Any Recommened Sites for buying heels??

Sapphire Sphynx

Hi everyone...I'm new to this site and I was wondering if anyone knows any good sites to buy heels....btw I'm from North Carolina, USA..let me know if you guys have any..Thanks :wink: I'm 20 yrs old...Do any of you guys wear your heels in public??....just curious..*smiles*

oh yea...I have small feet...I wear an 8-8.5 im high heel..hehe

If you are anywhere near Raleigh, there's a place on Hwy I-40 -- Priscilla's of Raleigh that sells heels in larger sizes. I haven't been there in several years but I think it's still in business.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I believe HeelLover79 is trying to alert yout to the website for "Sexy Shoes."

The company, Leslie Shoe Company, in Rogers City, MI, sells a medium priced, good quality selection of very nice high heels.

Their website is: http://www.sexyshoes.com

I've perchased several pair from them. Good service at reasonable prices.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Try HayWay Shoes at www.haywayshoes.co.uk

This company is highly recomended. Their shoes are specialy made for men. I have had 5 pairs from them with no complaints what so ever, they are excellent. :wink:

Posted Image

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Hello,

I have to second the recommendation for www.sexyshoes.com above. I have been buying shoes from them for what seems like at least ten years and they have always done well. I also recommend www.classicpumps.com. They have some really good shoes there and their service is top notch . I am pushing the limits at size 12 but still their Lola is one kick-a$$ shoe. Classic Pumps also has a lot of customer photos so you can get a really good idea of what you are buying.

Also on the recommend list is ebay. I search ebay typically at least once every other day. I have never had one problem and I have bought at least twenty five pairs of shoes that way. I really dig the pumps of the late eighties and that is just about the only place to find that stuff without buying fetish wear. (Not that there is a problem with fetish wear but they typically don't have "Comfy Tricot Lining" that Payless used at that time.)

On the avoid list I would recommend avoiding www.shoepalace.com. I have placed two orders there. The first one took about three months to arrive. They are located in Las Vegas (at least at that time) and I can fly there on the airlines in less than an hour so three months is way too long. I won a auction from Hong Kong on ebay and it took less than two months to arrive by ship. It took many weeks of phone calls to get a hold of them by phone and much BS to get my order. The other order never did arrive. I only placed the second order because I had been assured by somebody else that their experience was totally good and that I had a very unusual experience the first time. (I know my dumb fualt) Avoid them like the plague.

www.payless.com gets honorable mention. Their service is great but the web page is slow and most of the size 12 styles, in my opinion, suck.

So good luck and guessing by your size you probably have good luck.

:wink:

AZShoeNut

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I have to agree that shoepalace.com should be avoided. Took over 4 months to my shoes and they charged my Credit card the day they took the order. I have had good luck with Pierre Silber. Fast service and good communication about the order.