Hi from s6ydbgs6y, Sweden

Hi!

I am a male from Sweden and love wearing high heels.

I am here looking for shoes to buy, I have EU 41-42, 26 cm

/Daniel

Welcome to hhplace, Daniel :) Great to learn that you love to wear high heels and are looking for shoes to buy. Why not message Trolldeg, another member that lives in Sweden? Perhaps he can advise you where to buy some of the outstanding styles that he wears.

:smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hi everyone :smile: umm do you know were can i get high heel cowboy boots? like paul bond`s style i want them for start going out in high heels because i still feel a bit shy about going out on womens boots i would apreciate if someone gives my info oh and sorry i dont know if i have a good english just trying to be understandable :) im from tijuana mexico :silly:

hi everyone :)

umm do you know were can i get high heel cowboy boots? like paul bond`s style

i want them for start going out in high heels because i still feel a bit shy about going out on womens boots i would apreciate if someone gives my info

oh and sorry i dont know if i have a good english just trying to be understandable :silly:

im from tijuana mexico :)

Hi ljhh :smile: I'm certain that someone here will be able to help you. Why not introduce yourself to us and tell us about your interest in high heels?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

well my favoryte type of heels are the pointed toe stillettos (3 to 4 inches high) and high heeled cowboy boots because with them i would drag less attention from the people here that are so closed-minded :) im here to find shoes to buy, feel better about myself and my shoe preferences and why not? to make good friends :smile: