Health, fitness and sport

Quite often women who like to wear nice high heels seem to be interested in their image in general and dress well and look after themselves health wise. I assume men who like to wear heels are probably of a similar mindset. Are many of you (men and women) into health and fitness type activities? Be that gym type workouts, running, team sports, cycling, triathlon or whatever? I personally work out a lot, and compete at quite a high level in a fitness oriented sport, and wonder if there are other like-minded people here.

I enjoy a good pint now and again, watch a bit of telly, when I get the remote. Only joking I have to excercise every day due to my condition, If I don't I am in real trouble in years to come, maybe sooner.

life is not a rehearsal

I had just begun to practice yoga and was already hooked when I began taking classes from a woman who only wore high heels. She said it reinforced all the alignment training she learned by practicing yoga. I was even more deeply hooked at that point. -MJ

Climbing l=l l=l l=l l=l l=l over aircraft keeps me relatively flexable I enjoy walking (with and without hh) normally with a big camera bag. otherwise I'm a lazy git maybe? Al

The fundamental shape of most high heels exudes and promotes the appearance of good self-imaging, confidence, open-mindedness, and stamina. Face it, wearing high heels shows off ones ability to manuever and they are seen as slender artistic pedestals. If the wearer isn't physically keeping up with these qualities, then the over all presentation will be viewed as compromised. So, the titled importance of this thread must be taken seriously and acted upon when a person desires to wear heels.

So from most replies so far people are into yoga and pilates, interesting. Both things I have tried out before, but I'm more into full on aerobic fitness sports.

Climbing l=l

l=l

l=l

l=l

l=l

over aircraft keeps me relatively flexable

I am slightly intreged about where you work Al, being in the same county as me and working with aircraft (as I do). As I've seen the photos in your gallery I know you don't sit at the desk next to me at work. :smile:

For me it's football (as you would call it in England) 3-5 times a week during lunch. I also do a bit of cycling. Try to do a week long trip once per year (60-90 miles/day).