Hello from Heelskinz

Hello guys,

My name is Terri and I am happy to have found this site. Like all of you, I love my high heels. The higher the better. I recently developed a product to protect the High Heel while driving. There is nothing worse than having a fabulous pair of shoes on and the back is scuffed and torn from the floormat of the car. That is why Heelskinz was born. I was tired of those ugly and embarrasing marks on my high heels. I will post more about my product on the marketing section of this site. I look forward to networking with you all.

Hello guys,

My name is Terri and I am happy to have found this site. Like all of you, I love my high heels. The higher the better. I recently developed a product to protect the High Heel while driving. There is nothing worse than having a fabulous pair of shoes on and the back is scuffed and torn from the floormat of the car. That is why Heelskinz was born. I was tired of those ugly and embarrasing marks on my high heels. I will post more about my product on the marketing section of this site. I look forward to networking with you all.

***URL REMOVED***

Hmmmmm! Not a word about you and high heels? Did you join this forum just to advertise your product?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I will post more about my product on the marketing section of this site.

Your better bloody NOT! Otherwise consider yourself banned, steaming in here with your adverts, spamming us with your warez when we dont even know you. You been here 5 minutes and your already pushing your sales pitch on us? I dont think so... :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Welcome Heelskinz... It's not a new product, I can remember something like that being advertised in the tabloid press in the early 80s.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.