I Love These!

Very haute couture Julie! Altho probably not a shoe I would wear I definitely like them, especially the minimalist heel cup and rounded toe. I think his shoe allows a tantalising and sexy glimpse of the models heel and arch while the T strap adds that touch of innocence. The red shoe in the top centre pic is really appealing and love the little gap between the top of the models foot and the T strap.. :wink: The only thing I don't like is the so called Heroin Sheik, "thousand yard stare" jim

I like the middle pic too and agree with you about that look :D tho' :wink: They are so different and really beautiful...

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

They would be awesome in higher heels Phuoung, but for me they are ok as I'm still quite a novice in the Ultra Heel stakes. Am going to definately purchase some 5" heels though. Onward and upwards... :wink:

Let calm be widespread

Tempting Jim very tempting. They are on e-bay but a little out of my price range at present but am working on doing quite a bit of over time this coming month :wink:

Let calm be widespread

For me they would need a more pronounced arch curve, thes ski jump type elevated shoes don't support my lower arches sufficiently and therefore create too much pressure at the heel and ball of the foot, inducing an uncomfortable feeling after a while. Conclusion: nice style but back to the drawing boards for a better commercial product.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Wow - excellent shoes all round. I must admit, tho', I like Julietta's first selection, but they could do with higher heels.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"