Spotted Someone Taking Notice

SandalFan

My best friend and I saw Alice in Wonderland today. I wore my standard clothes - black jeans and a T-shirt - my black 4" stiletto ankle boots, and my favorite black ankle-length Rifle Coat by Wah Maker. I have dark brown, waist-length hair, and I wore it down. I also put on a fresh coat of my favorite black nail polish by Maybelline. I accessorized my outfit with a pair of 2" wide black leather snap-on wristbands accented with black lacing along the length of the bands. After the movie ended, we stopped by a grocery store on the way back to my place, to pick up a couple things for my wife. On our way out, my friend spotted a little girl watching me. We both had a good chuckle as he told me she watched me all the way to the exit, wide-eyed and jaw-dropped.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Also when questioned it's more adult in it's logic without bias. They even seem to be trying to work out why the "rules" of convention is being challenged. Al

I've often wondered what the really young children actually ponders when they see things like men in heels in the early part of their toddling stage. Then they are taught the social decrees from the colors, to the shapes, and then to the imposed ideals. It is the way society is set-up. Teach your children the rules and the ways that society has chosen so that you can conform or fit into the niche that has been deemed yours. You never had a chance to choose in the determination your progression because your fate had already been decided who you were suppose to become. As long as you followed the programming you were rewarded. I suspect that even forum members have followed this same stragedy in the teaching of their own children the set of standards, so they might ward off the slings and arrows of the social backlash. Any responsible parent would. However, have you also helped them to understand who you are and who they are, so they will be better prepared for what life will throw at them or lead them to. People experience the same feelings and desires in growing up. The fact that some of these senses are misunderstood or misdirected is because they have little knowledge about how they really stack up in the realities of life. Society's inaccurate claims of truth are often being contradicted, leaving those who experience the differences toward unblazed paths that are subject to faulty assumptions in how they should deal with or reject their findings.