Do you use lotion and if so, what kind?

Regen

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you use lotion or not. I do, often varying between different types. I'm currently using Jergens Ultra Healing lotion. I use it on my lower body mainly.

Lotion for what precisely? I have around 6 or 7 types for different things.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Lotion for what precisely? I have around 6 or 7 types for different things.

For anything you would like to use it. It doesn't have to be specific. I figure this question is geared more so for guys since it is less likely to be used but I posted the question here to get the input from the ladies. :smile:

Hi Regan, Neutrogena Foot Lotion on my feet Dove Body Silk on my legs & body Enrich Vitamin E Cream (promote healing) Dermasoft Aloe Vera Gel on my legs (after waxing) Neutrogena Hand lotion on my hands Clinique M Lotion for my face Cheers Heel-Lover

If it wasnt for my parents being able to smell me out, I would definitely put on lotion that smells "girly". lol I figure that if we like the smell of it, we should use it.

If you actually look at the ingredients of so called 'women's' and 'men's' cosmetics and fragrances - they are almost exactly the same. It's only a few, tiny constituents that are different - namely those that affect the perfume. Frankly - I'm not bothered who wears what. My husband often wears my 'Opium' and it's really good on him. I happen to love the green bottled 'Brut for Men' too. I wore it as a girl (it was cool for girls then) - and I still wear it sometimes now.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

If you actually look at the ingredients of so called 'women's' and 'men's' cosmetics and fragrances - they are almost exactly the same. It's only a few, tiny constituents that are different - namely those that affect the perfume. Frankly - I'm not bothered who wears what. My husband often wears my 'Opium' and it's really good on him. I happen to love the green bottled 'Brut for Men' too. I wore it as a girl (it was cool for girls then) - and I still wear it sometimes now.

Exactly. They've started marketing moisturiser for men now using that bloke out of Lost, I don't believe it's any different to the girls' one except it probably smells different and I'm betting it's more expensive because it's "special men's stuff". I've been using Sure Women deodorant for about a year because the Aloe Vera one is virtually unscented and unscented men's deodorant is impossible to find.