Ads by Google

tineetommiee

There are sometomes some bargains on Ebay but the only other places I can suggest are people like Pleaser etc...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

When you clk, on them most of the sizes are womens. I am abig footed man sz 14 in awomans shoe. Can anyone suggest some places that wont brek the bank! :smile: tineetommie (trying to get enuf posts to get into Gallery!

I always recommend THIS 'Links' site for 'beginners' to heel wearing:

www.pgts.net

They have an English Section. Once you are in there - look for the 'Shoe Stores and Videos' heading and click on that. It gives you a big list of Links to Online Shoe Retailers. Some are now closed - but the majority are still active and you'll find a number who stock large sizes.

Look for brands like 'Pleaser', 'Ellie', 'Hollywood Heels', 'Jante' and 'The Highest Heel' - they normally go up to ladies US Size 14/15.

Good Stores for you to look at would be:

www.alternative-footwear.co.uk (they ship Worldwide)

www.bananashoes.com

www.bottomdollarshoes.com

www.fuss-schuhe.com (not very cheap but fabulous heels!)

www.howcool.com

www.mayashoes.com

www.snaz75.com

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Have you tried calling Maya Shoes, since they have a phone number on their website? Their site has always seemed disorganized to me. I used to go there when Maya had a store, but the rents went too high so she is just on the internet, I think. She has been around for many years, and was one of the first places with platform stiletto sandals when they first were the big thing in Hollywood. That's where I learned how they were made, as she showed me all the parts and how they were put together. That was probably 10-15 years ago. My wife and I used to go there several times a year. She always said she had lots of men customers.