Hi. I was invited here some time back by one of the boards members, I'm not sure if she is still here, but I thought I'd join and take a look.

I'm AnnMarie, a 30-something female from the US. Obviously I do wear heels, and I do enjoy how I look and feel in them. A sense of feminine power, I suppose.

I don't know that I'll post much here, but from time to time I might.

Hi. I was invited here some time back by one of the boards members, I'm not sure if she is still here, but I thought I'd join and take a look.

I'm AnnMarie, a 30-something female from the US. Obviously I do wear heels, and I do enjoy how I look and feel in them. A sense of feminine power, I suppose.

Welcome to hhplace, AnnMarie :) We all understand that "life" interferes with pleasure so rest assured that any postings or comments you do make will be thankfully received. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Anne

Welcome to HHPlace, I'm sure many hear would love to hear more from you, as does everybody but doesnt life just keep getting in the way!!!

Well, until next time, Welcome :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Redstiletto:-) Life keeps interrupting Mickey's and my posting here on this site quite frequently, but we usually are able to catch up on what is happening around the world. We will be happy to read any postings that you find time to place here. Welcome to the HH Place. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!