Manager's Reception

Henri

I am a Project Manager involved in Energy Retrofit Industry. My clients do not see my like this because most of my work is in construction site and let's face it HIGH HEELS ARE NOT SAFETY SHOES. Yes, some poeple at my company know about my heels. Last week, I ate dinner and breakfast with another PM from my company and both events were in heels prior to going to work site. Thanks for the GREAT Comments and interesting questions. Henri

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

Henri, I would think that the manager of the property that you are staying at has already forewarned the people attending your demonstration that you are most likely to appear wearing stiletto pumps. So, your decision of which pair to wear depends on which pair accents your clothing the best. Good choice, the peeptoe pumps are, in my opinion, less flashy (formal) than the pair of patent leather closed toe pumps and probably fit the venue more closely.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Henri :-)

I am sure the peep toe pumps / black slacks and company shirt will be perfect.

You don't carry any "regular" men's shoes in your luggage ? (Just in case...)

Crazyewok :-)

What about getting a pedicure ?

A clear coat would look clean and natural ( and it is relaxing too !)

Last night's presentation went quite well. It was a SHOW AND TELL type where I had various types of light fixtures and demonstrated each while presenting the possible savings. Sorry to bore you all. I received a few possitive comments and the Owners wife said that I walk better in heels than she does. The presentation lasted about an hour and then we adjourned to the Hotel Lounge for the rest of the evening. The party broke up shortly after 11:00 PM. Presentation started a 7:00 PM and I was there early to set up. IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT!!! :smile: Henri

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.