Manager's Reception

Henri

Many of you know that I travel weekly on business and I always travel in heels. I just got to the Hotel and was informed that they are having a Manager's Reception tonight and the Manager has asked that I attend. I am here without any flats. Therefore I have to attend in Heels. OH THAT'S TOO BAD !!! Henry :blinkbigeyes:

post-8516-133522906724_thumb.jpg

post-8516-133522906735_thumb.jpg

post-8516-133522906743_thumb.jpg

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

I can see you are all broken up about having to attend the reception in heels. Good thing those heels are worthy of a party! Hope you have fun and please share how things went....

Style is built from the ground up!

The Manager's Reception went quite well. It started at 5:00 PM and lasted till past 11:00 PM. I stayed for the entire event. The lounge was almost full to capacity and everyone had a Great time. I received only two positive comments and one lady even had to touch my shoes to make sure she wasn't dreaming. She stuck around for the whole night. The Hotel Manager and her Assistant never said anything but then I am a frequent traveler to this property. The evening went very well. Thank You all for the nice comments. And HAPPY HEELING everyone. Henri

Was the reception given by the hotel management or the management of your company ? (the company that you work for?) If it was given by the hotel, I can understand why you were not overly concerned about showing up wearing your heels. Glad that it was a success and that things went well for you.......:blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Glad to hear the manager's reception went well and that you had fun. It is always nice to receive female attention while wearing heels isn't it. I am quite jealous that you got to spend over six hours in heels! Don't know the last time I was able to have such an extended outing.

Style is built from the ground up!

Many of you know that I travel weekly on business and I always travel in heels. I just got to the Hotel and was informed that they are having a Manager's Reception tonight and the Manager has asked that I attend. I am here without any flats. Therefore I have to attend in Heels. OH THAT'S TOO BAD !!!

Henry :blinkbigeyes:

Well done Henri - a star for us to look up to. Glad that it went well

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Very inspiring, Henri. Would you mind telling us what hotel and what city? A lot of us travel a bit and would love to meet you if we're there when you are. And if not, well, the manager has seen it once - he'll see it again on another guy! That's a trend, isn't it? Anyway, well done! Steve

The Hilton Garden Inn in Freeport Maine. The Manager has been seeing me in heels every week for the last 20 months. She wears Stiletoes also. Thanks Henri

Henri ... Congratulations on a very successful evening. Those are very pretty high heels and I am so happy that you received positive feedback. You said you received two positive comments. Were there any negative comments made to you? Or did you just get "the look" and whispers?

Henri:-) Glad that your event went so well for you. That is a great pair of heels that you wore. Did you wear hose with them or did you go barefoot? I would think that an affair such as that would demand the wearing of hose with such a lucious pair of heels. Of course the hotel manager and assistant manager wouldn't say anything about your heels as you are such a frequent flyer on their property. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I did not receive any negative comments and I did not pick up on any looks or snickers. I travel there weekly and never wear male shoes, I am always in High Heels for the entire hotel stay. Thanks to all for the positive comments. Henri

Henri, That's cool to see that this establishment has treated you so well-perhaps a caring open-minded woman that wants to make others feel accepted and apprecaited or perhaps just good business sense. A place that charges two C-notes or more per night HAD BETTER be working to earn your continued business. HappyinHeels

Henri: I travel too and always have my heels with me. I have not had the courage to wear them out in the open like you do. I do sales and have to meet a lot of customers. Not sure that would go well if they saw me in high heels? How did you get past this feeling? Bernheels

I have a new experience facing me tonight. You all know that I travel weekly and stay at the same hotel. Well the Owner of this porperty and a few others has asked that I do a Presentation of Energy Saving Lights. I do have some in my van and will do the Presentation tonight. In attendance he pland on having management from the six properties and himself. I only brought two pairs of shoes ( I wore one into the hotel and the other in my suitcase.) see below. I I have selected the Peep Toe Pumps with Black Slacks and Company Shirt. I will update tomorrow. Henri

post-8516-133522907942_thumb.jpg

post-8516-133522907962_thumb.jpg