Hello from a Dutch heel enthousiast

Diablo

Hi everyone, I'm a 22-year-old guy from the Netherlands. I always liked seeing women in high heels, and most of all stiletto heels. Beside that, I've very recently discovered the fun of walking in high heels. I always liked seeing women in high heels, and most of all stiletto heels. For years I've always wondered how walking in them would be. Of course, during the years I have been trying my mother's shoes but either they didn't fit or the heel wasn't as high. Last week was a break-through for me as I past a small shop which had some heels on sale for €10 each pair. They did have quite a lot in stock but they only went up to size 41, one size too small for me. Being honest about the heels being for me, the lady of the shop said that maybe a large size 41 would fit too. I tried some on and they did (could have been a tad bigger, but for €10, who cares)! So I ended up with a gorgeous pair of coffee-coloured low boots with 3,5" stiletto heels. Of course I've been wearing them at home right after, and I loved it! A few days after I went to town and as every shop has SALE all over them, I decided to enter some shops looking for a decent (and better fitting) pair of heels. In soms shops I tried some on, everywhere with great help from the employees, and ended up with a pair of black leather pumps, also with 3,5" stiletto heels, for just €15. Some days after that I had to be in the same town again. I decided to have another go to look for some more stylish looking shoes. This time it was way more difficult because I thought I had been in almost all shoe stores. And I failed to find a pair to my liking in my size. Then I saw a store which was a bit hidden but had some incredible looking heels on display. I entered and asked for my size. And then the lady came up with the most gorgeous shoes I've ever seen! Tried them and they were so great to walk in. Unfortunately they weren't really cheap and I asked for less expensive alternatives. Unfortunately (or not :happy:) They couldn't compare. So I ended up buying these beautiful shoes. They are brown suède booties with a sort of open front, and brown shiny cross-strap over them with a big buckle on the outer side. They have a 4" stiletto heel. They're not very decent (couldn't get away with wearing them in public and noone noticing), but very stylish and feminine at that. Talking about being in public: I haven't yet. If I would, it would be somewhere where noone would know me. Just to prevent things. I told my girlfriend about all this and she is very accepting about it :blinkbigeyes: She even suggested me taking a pair to her place so that I can wear them when I'm with her. She's so great! I hope that this was kind of a worthy introduction. I'm just a beginner in heeling, but I already love it! On a side-note: this is a very nice place :pulsingheart: Cheers, Diablo

Welcome to the world of men wearing high heels and hhplace, Diablo :pulsingheart: From the way you described your purchasing your first pair of high heels, by trying them on before you bought them, you are already "miles" ahead of some more experienced men that have been wearing high heels for years.....It takes, according to many male members here, a lot of courage to try women's shoes on in the store. Congratulations and I believe that you will soon discover the enjoyment of wearing your heels in public any place that you want to go. And, to have an "understanding" girlfriend just is the frosting on the cake. :blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome on the forum. :happy: You've crossed a "dangerous" (:blinkbigeyes:) line, once you start to shop, you have 40 pairs of heels before you know it :pulsingheart: At least, thats how it went for me. :) Good to see more dutch members joining here. :-) And shops like schoenenreus carry up to 42 in womens shoes so you could have a look there. I've got three great pairs there. And some shoes of Van Haren are a little larger than the 41 they are rated.

Ah welcome! I'm a Dutch guy that likes high heels too! You're lucky with your shoe size, I'm a large 43/44 myself. You should check out a shoe store called 'Van Haren'. They recently started carrying high heels up til 44, and my girlfriend recently took me to a shoe store in Arnhem (I forgot the name of it) that carried high heels up till size 45. I don't try heels on in the stores, (I'm more of a 'I know my size so I don't need to fit' guy anyways) but I've been heeling in public. Takes a lot of guts I tell you. But I'm glad I did it, and I plan to go out heeling in public this Friday too, when I'm going to pick up my girlfriend in Utrecht. Cheers!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :pulsingheart: Iamme: I noticed, although shoes being my size, they won't always fit. Besides that, trying on heels in the store is part of the fun! The shoes they have at Van Haren mostly aren't that comfortable I must say and the shoes they have that are comfortable aren't high enough for me :blinkbigeyes: I like stilettos that are pretty high (3,5" or more) for some reason, they just look and feel awesome. I do like them for their femininity too, although I don't crossdress and don't feel the urge to do so either. I just like heels. On a side-note: I do like lipstick too (both watching and wearing, and for some of the same reasons I like heels) and have a much longer history in that, which might be the reason for my being so 'normal' about wearing heels. Haven't worn either in public apart from the shops though.

Diablo:-) It appears that the high heel bug has bitten you badly. Congrats! I agree with Bubba that for a beginner you are far ahead of more experienced members here and in a very short time. Welcome to the HH Place. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!