Hello from Holland

Hi all,

I like to introduce myself to you as I found this amazing site. I am a 45 year male admirer and wearer of high heels. Looking forward to interact with the like minded.

Welcome to hhplace, Enrico :pulsingheart: There are quite a few members here that live in and around The Netherlands. I an sure that you will be hearing from one or two of them soon. Meanwhile, why not tell us something about yourself and what is your attraction to high heels?

:blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Bubba and others, Thanks for the welcome. I have been attracted by high heels for ages since I dressed up with a friend while in our teens. His mother had some nice pairs and we used to dress whenever we could. I never looked back since and I have a nice collection of heels and stockings myself. I wear daily at home and wouldn't mind meeting like minded people here and maybe in person too. I live alone so if anyone likes to wear together, they are most welcome, if it works out, that is. I really don't know what is the attraction for me but I just love the view and wearing.

Hi, So far I did not have the courage to venture further outside then my garden and the rooftop terrace. I really want to wear outside but maybe my style of shoes make it a bit difficult. Strappy sandals attract more attention then a boot, especially when worn with ultra sheer black stockings under jeans. I guess I must try with like minded people first.

Enrico:-) Do you have a pair of boots that you could wear under long jeans for public outings? It may be too warm where you are to do that I have worn boots all year around here no matter how hot it may have been. Cheers--- Dawn HH.

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Enrico:-)

It may be too warm where you are to do that I have worn boots all year around here no matter how hot it may have been.

Dawn, its so bloody cold here, even boots wont keep you warm :blinkbigeyes: Can't wait for the spring.

Enrico, welcome, plenty of dutchys out here.

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

Hi Chantal, Thanks for your welcome and I must agree with your statement on the temperature here. I am only 20 km away from you and the weather is awful as you are well aware. Do you have any advice on boots which might suit my needs? Enrico

Enrico, If you wanna blend in, then i'd say spend a morning in a shoppingcentre, see what kind of boots woman are wearing. Or even better, go around shops and buy something YOU like. Rotterdam town centre is a good place i suppose. I'm not to often in the towncentre, but went there last week, and was amazed how many proper stilleto thigh high boots where worn out in the open. Then also bring a visit to sillhouette, they have common style boots in large sizes (if needed). I'm sure you know the shop. If you wanna take it a step further, you can visit the hogehakken.nl shop in numansdorp (for me litterly a crawl away), they got plenty boots and shoes.

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

I was in Amsterdam yesterday for work so when i was done i went for a little shopping. There are some pretty great stores there. I bought 2 pairs of heels in a little store on nieuwendijk (Alysa Mode). I didn't try them on in the store so one pair doesn't fit :pulsingheart: But the other pair is great! I came home with three pairs in total. And also lots of ladies on heels and heeled boots there. :blinkbigeyes: