More men in heels!

niftygeek

Just my humble opinion, but I think that more men need to at least try a pair of heels. My finace wears heels on quite a regular basis, and if I may say so, he looks extremely good in them. It's wonderful to be able to go shoe shopping with someone who loves and appreciates a pair of nice shoes or boots as much as I do! He wore heels long before we ever started dating, and it's something he's never hidden from me, even when we were just friends. From what he's told me, many men are nervous to tell their significant others that they wear or like heels. As I've told him many times, 'High heels are just something you love to wear. It doesn't define who you are.' It's simply a fashion, and I think every man needs to experience an outing in a nice pair of high heels at least once in his life. Men in heels are great!

• Like 1

Just my humble opinion, but I think that more men need to at least try a pair of heels.

My finace wears heels on quite a regular basis, and if I may say so, he looks extremely good in them. It's wonderful to be able to go shoe shopping with someone who loves and appreciates a pair of nice shoes or boots as much as I do!

He wore heels long before we ever started dating, and it's something he's never hidden from me, even when we were just friends. From what he's told me, many men are nervous to tell their significant others that they wear or like heels. As I've told him many times, 'High heels are just something you love to wear. It doesn't define who you are.'

It's simply a fashion, and I think every man needs to experience an outing in a nice pair of high heels at least once in his life. Men in heels are great!

I totally agree, and wish more were as liberated and open as yourself. your partner is a very lucky guy :blinkbigeyes:

Hey niftygeek, Would you bottle that attitude and make it available for all of our spouses and SO's? Then would you some how seed every rain cloud with it, so that others would be able to catch such a perspective? Now that would be refreshing!