Shoe Identification

Stockw

Can anyone identify the Louboutin's being worn by the lady in this photo please?

Well - I've looked a nearly all the Official Louboutin sites here, in Europe and the United States - and a couple of Replica sites too - and the closest I can find is this:

http://selllouboutinshoes.com/christian-louboutin-platform-black-double-platform-sandal-p-24.html

If they are genuine Louboutin, then I would suggest that they are a discontinued style. However - I can't find any of his shoes on the genuine sites that have platforms that high - so it may be that they are copies.

I must say (and this is just my personal opinion of course) that an awful lot of Louboutin shoes are hideous!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Do you know who the woman is and where the picture comes from?

She does the sport section on the BBC Breakfast news. easier on the eye than the guys that do the sport news, just as monotone in her delivery though.

The angels have the phonebox.

I think they could be Faith's Lecloud (copy of original YSL Tributes) heels. They even have the red sole. Louboutin has made loads of big platforms. His 160 mm heels often have 2 inch platforms. Cheers, Ben

post-9545-133522902382_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522902384_thumb.jpg

Thanks Benno, think your right they are Faith Leclouds. I was clearly blinded by the red sole. I didn't think they looked like Loubou's but had no idea what else they could be.

Honestly a girl can't have too many shoes!

• 2 weeks later...