Christmaspresent

M-a

I got two pair of high heels as a christmas present and now I of course want to show you all some pictures :pulsingheart: First out is a pair of patent peep toe pumps with pleated design front and carved platform and heel (4,75") I'm so happy that Tom gave them to me! They've quickly become one of my favorite pairs... :blinkbigeyes:

post-19478-133522901075_thumb.jpg

post-19478-13352290111_thumb.jpg

post-19478-133522901139_thumb.jpeg

post-19478-133522901144_thumb.jpeg

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

Thanks guys! It's always a pleasure to show you a pair of new heels :blinkbigeyes: When I show of my heels to any of my friends they just comment on how hard it must be to walk in them and how odd it is that I get all excited over a "pair of shoes..." It's great to be able to share stuff like this with people who are just as "odd" :happy: Oh btw, I think Tom ordered them online from gojane.com :pulsingheart:

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

I got two pair of high heels as a christmas present and now I of course want to show you all some pictures :pulsingheart:

First out is a pair of patent peep toe pumps with pleated design front and carved platform and heel (4,75")

I'm so happy that Tom gave them to me! They've quickly become one of my favorite pairs... :blinkbigeyes:

Hej M-a,

Thanks for sharing this with us! But didn't you write you received *two* pairs of heels ? :happy: Inquiring minds are interested in a complete report ...

(BTW: it is nice to read your enthousiastic contributions. Please don't stop.)

Hej M-a,

Thanks for sharing this with us! But didn't you write you received *two* pairs of heels ? :blinkbigeyes: Inquiring minds are interested in a complete report ...

(BTW: it is nice to read your enthousiastic contributions. Please don't stop.)

I'll definitely post pics of pair number two later today or tomorrow. You're not getting away that easily. :pulsingheart:

very very nice heels!!! cool platform:D sexy. we'll always share our thoughts honestly with you and tell you how hot your heels are! we'll even make a fuss over it if you need.. lol!!! but still, i like these. really cool heels (and i'm not the biggest fan of platforms, but those are really nice)