Does height matter?

little.dan

Hello, As my handle suggests, I'm not very tall. I'm just 5ft.3, but for some reason I've always had a genuine fascination with women who are much taller than myself. This soon developed into a love for High Heels from an early age and the sight of a woman standing or walking in very high heels is the most beautiful and sensual thing I could ever see. This also opened my mind when it came to transexuals, who are mostly blessed with a fantastic height. Now, I've always known that women prefer a taller partner - its a fact. But, would a tall woman who has a love for very High Heels ever be attracted to a shorter person than herself? I'm just curious, sorry of it's a strange topic. Many thanks, Daniel xx

little.dan, Apparently, your height matters to you. As you have found, wearing high heels alleviates this to some extent, but your maximum rise wearing the highest heels that you can without platforms is only going to be the difference of about 2.5 inches from wearing flats. If you're wearing heels to reach a height of 6' or greater, platforms are your best bet. Personally, when platform thickness exceeds 1.5", they become more of a hindrance than a help. Finding the range of heel heights you'll feel comfortable walking in public will take some time and familiarization. Your desire to wear heels is as natural as liking certain favors of ice cream. However, worrying that your height will deter good relationships must be re-evaluated. Everyone has a great potential and an importance, no matter what their stature is. You have abilities and talents that will attract people to you. We are in this life to learn, experience, and be of service. As long as this attitude is with in your goals to succeed, the right things will happen for you.

I don't think height really matters much. I too like taller women but its just the way people are hard wired. Some like tall or short or thin or fat. Yes some women won't date shorter men. Some don't care. And some seek out men who are shorter than them. I'm 5ft 8in and even though taller women catch my eye I have found that people personalities is what really draws us to each other. My girlfriend and I met at a birthday party a year and a half ago and I was drawn to her like a magnet. Later I found out that she was drawn to me also. Its funny when you think about it, but If I hadn't talked to her at the party I would probably have not ever known her. And if it wasn't for the unusual attraction I wouldn't have given her more than a second or third look because she doesn't fit within my idea of height I'm looking for in women. She's 5ft 9in and I look for 6 ft or taller. I guess what I'm trying to say os just relax and be yourself and don't worry about how tall or short someone is. People like others for who they are, not how tall they are.

little.dan, Hey, welcome to the forum! I used to curse my height ( 5' 8.5" 174cm) but realized two things about a dozen years ago; 1-That I turned out to be a very effective football player in high school at free safety and not bad either as a backup quarterback so height didn't matter just mental toughness, and 2-My height actually turned out to be a blessing since I love heels over 5". Probably the best combination you could find is a girl who only somewhat taller than you but one who accepts and supports you wearing high heels this way you can enjoy it together-the more things you enjoy together the better all of life's experiences can be!! HappyinHeels

Personally height does not bother me in my partner, but his strength of character and physical strength do. I'm only 5' 5" and my husband is 5' 9" - so when I'm wearing very high heels I'm often taller than him. It does not bother him and it certainly does not bother me. However - most of my friends DO worry (unduly in my opinion) about the heights of their partners.

If your height bothers you, then a woman will sense it. However, if you're confident and comfortable in your own skin, then that is a big attraction to a woman - whether you are tall or short.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"