Morning all...

Morning all from snowy Middlesex, only a couple of inches here so our part of England has not ground to a halt as yet.

Mike

Welcome to the site Mike... why not tell us a bit about yourself?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Apologies for the late reply, we've had a bereavement to deal with. Not much to tell really Dr. Shoe, I've been a fan since childhood and my missus has bigger feet than me so getting the right shoes for her has always been aproblem through life especially the all important fashionable ones when she was at school. We have a small collection of boots and shoes in the cupboard that needs clearing out to make space for something from Leatherworks so I will be posting some photo's in the for sale section in the near future as Ebay & PayPal have become too greedy with their charges. Mike

Morning Buggerlugs and welcome Look forward to hearing more from you when time allows. my tip for the day from cheshire - dont wear peep toes to nip out to the garage! It wasnt the heels and the snow that were the problem - but its seriously colder than it looks. Maybe I do need a nice pair of boots?!:blinkbigeyes::unsure:

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels