young girl wearing tall heels

hailey

i was having lunch at a local shopping mall today when two young girls walked by and joined a third girl already sitting at the table in front of me. by young i was thinking around 14 to 16 years old. one of the girls that walked by asked "are you wearing them yet?" and looked under the table. the girl already sitting replied " i just got here and haven't changed my shoes yet". the next part of their conversation consisted of more questions than answers. does your mom know you took her shoes? have you practiced walking around the house? are they hard to walk in? can i try them? if Josh is here, do you think he'll notice? how are you going to bump into him? the girl that was already there slipped off her tennis shoes, reached into a shopping bag, and pulled out a pair of black pumps with 5 1/2 to 6 inch heels and slipped them on. then she told the other two that Josh works at the store across from them, and always walked by this way to get his lunch. she had just said that she was going to get up and practice a little when one of the girls said "there he is". she turned sideways in the chair and crossed her leg clearly showing her shoes to anyone that might be looking.this guy Josh was walking straight in her direction when he stopped and answered his cell phone. after a few seconds, he turned and started walking in another direction. the girl wearing the heels quickly asked the other two "now what do i do?" they said "lets follow him." two of the girls popped up right away and the girl wearing the heels was very slow getting up and standing straight. she was definitely taking very small steps and could not balance on those shoes. she stopped after about 20 feet and said "I can't walk that fast. i'm afraid i'm going to fall." (sorry, have to go, someone ringing my door bell)

• 3 weeks later...

• 9 months later...

It is so sexy seeing young girls wearing tall heels, it's awesome to see them wearing tall heels so young. Me wishing though that that was me wearing the tall heels she's wearing.

Youth is one of THE tricks to wearing high heels naturally. Unfortunately, it's a trick that you LOSE over time, rather than gain.!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I see so many young girls wearing very high heels these days. With so many young celebrity women wearing high heels, younger women seem to have adopted this as part of their "trademark," if you will, concerning their fashion statements. At least in my case, it seems to be the younger women who disapprove when they notice me wearing high heels.

I see so many young girls wearing very high heels these days. With so many young celebrity women wearing high heels, younger women seem to have adopted this as part of their "trademark," if you will, concerning their fashion statements. At least in my case, it seems to be the younger women who disapprove when they notice me wearing high heels.

My Mother is 80 this year, so she was in her early twenties during the 1950's. I have seen photographs of her with her friends then...and later in the 1960's when they were all into their thirties.

ALL the girls were wearing spiky stiletto heels. It's nothing new.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Indeed, I can remember playing in my Grandmother's front garden as a small child and watching all the teenage(?) girls walking past in very high heeled sandals and slingbacks.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

So, it has come to age discrimination now has it? All the more reason we more mature heelers need to show them youngin's that we haven't lost our flare for high heels, even the tall ones. We can all share the walk ways in our chosen heels, hear the impact of the tips on the surfaces, and enjoy the sights heelers exhibit as we walk on with hope in our hearts. Oops, now I'm really taddling up a carousel.

My Mother is 80 this year, so she was in her early twenties during the 1950's. I have seen photographs of her with her friends then...and later in the 1960's when they were all into their thirties.

ALL the girls were wearing spiky stiletto heels. It's nothing new.

I know what you mean. As I have viewed old photo albums of my parents, during that same period of time, all of the women were wearing some type of high heeled footwear, including pictures of my grandmother.