Public Outing.

blackberry

Two days ago a friend of mine was having a Birthday party at a very popular pizza place. I decided at the last moment to wear heels with jeans as she gets a big kick out me wearing them. I was quite nervous as I picked her up since I have only ever worn heels out in public when we go to a certain night club that is very excepting of "different" modes of dress. So this was going to be my "first" outing in the general public. We arrived and as I proceeded to the front everything is going great until I came to the tile floor and just about fell flat on my butt. Luckily I caught myself but I'm sure anybody watching would have had a good show. So now I'm very very nervous but I stand there talking to some of our friends until I regain my composure. Our Table is in the back and I have to walk through the entire place to get there clicking the whole way. Whew, i made it! Everyone sits down and we all start chatting. Several in our group take notice of my shoes ( 20 of us total) but only 2 say anything ( both women think my shoes are cute). BTW, Everyone in this group ( its a BDSM club ) knows about my high heel wearing and is very supportive. Lol, heck this is one of the mildest fetishes in the group. Anyway, back to the story. The pizzas arrive and its time for me to get my drink. So back I go across the building clicking on the tile floor. At this point I notice that several people saw that I was wearning womens shoes as I passed them. On the way back I couldn't help but search peoples eyes to see what there reaction was going to be. To my surprise I received two smiles from beautiful women. I also received a look from an older frumpy women like I had killed her cat or something. LOL I just smiled real big and winked at her and she turned red faced. Cool this is getting fun now. The evening is ending and hugs are being passed around as everyone is leaving when one of our waitresses comes up and asks me where I bought my sexy shoes. I told her Payless and she complimented me on what I was wearing( Oxford Booties, Levi's 515 boot cut womens jeans, and a short sleeved button down mens plaid shirt). Needless to say I tipped her quite well. All in all I had a Great night.

...So back I go across the building clicking on the tile floor. At this point I notice that several people saw that I was wearning womens shoes as I passed them. On the way back I couldn't help but search peoples eyes to see what there reaction was going to be. To my surprise I received two smiles from beautiful women.

I have experienced myself that a lot women are quite accepting/supportive to a man expressing his sense of fashion. As your shoes are from Payless they would surely be a "normal" type of Oxford Heels, nothing from the fetish side, I suppose.

Cool this is getting fun now ... when one of our waitresses comes up and asks me where I bought my sexy shoes. I told her Payless and she complimented me on what I was wearing...

Once you pluck up the courage, it sure is fun. And isn't it great to recive such a compliment. I had that myself before.

Marhil

I also received a look from an older frumpy women like I had killed her cat or something. LOL I just smiled real big and winked at her and she turned red faced.

I saw that look once.... I wonder if it was her sister...LMAO..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

BDSM = bondage and discipline (B&D, B/D, or BD), dominance and submission (D&s, D/s, or Ds), sadism and masochism (S&M, S/M, or SM). Wikipedia-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM I find people in the lifestyle are VERY open to men in heels and the clubs and bars these folks hang out in are great places to go heeling. You will be totally accepted, even if you are not into kink. With that said, once you become comfortable in heels and don't care what others think, everywhere is a good place to wear your heels. I go to malls, movies and restaurants in 4 and 5" heels and maybe 1% of others even notice and that is usually just a glance. No one ever says anything negative to you and the few that do say something will compliment you. I have even had guys tell me they wish they had the balls to do it in public.

Blackberr:y-) You will get used to all indoor surfaces and outdoor surfaces when you get more confident in wearing your heels everywhere while doing everything and at any time. Its great fun, isn't it? Congrats on your entry into public heeling. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Many public walking areas have really smooth surfaces, which makes heeling a bit more of a challenge with plastic or metal tips. Hard rubber tips are more supportive as they seems to grip the slick surfaces better. It also helps to refrain from wearing heels that are close to maxing out the rise of your feet limitations.