Maybe one of the women here can shed some light?

sscotty727

Our office is setup where the microwave is next to the office door that leads into the hallway. The hallway is uncarpted, so you can hear when women are coming in heels. While I was heating up my lunch today, I heard a nice pair of heels coming down the hall, so I hung out watching the hall so I could see the heels. It turned out to be my co-worker. She came in, walked to her cubicle. A little while later, she came out of her cubicle wearing flats. I've heard of women wearing heels in the office and changing to flats to run to lunch, but I have never heard of someone wearing flats in the office and changing to heels to go to lunch. I just thought it was curious.

Mickey used to wear flats into work and carried her heels in a bag. After arriving at work, she would put her heels on for the day and then changed into her flats for the drive home while carrying her heels in the bag again. If she wore boots for snow that day, she would do the same. If she wore heeled boots that day, she would travel to and from either in snow boots or flats wearing the heeled boots all day long at work. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I've heard of women wearing heels in the office and changing to flats to run to lunch, but I have never heard of someone wearing flats in the office and changing to heels to go to lunch.]

Do you think she's beginning to take after you? LoL!

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Actually, it occurred to me that I didn't actually see her in the morning as I was at my desk. I first saw her after she came back from lunch. It is entirely possible she had heels on all day and took them off after lunch because her feet were tired/sore. I didn't think it bizzare or troubling, I just thought it was something I never saw before, someone wearing heels to lunch but back to flats in the office. But as I said, maybe I just missed her in heels in the morning (darn!).