Greetings from Erika

Hello All, It's nice to know this forum exists. I do hope to chat with some of you and maybe even make new friends. We share a lot in common! I operate an online shoe store **LINK REMOVED**. With the economy the way it is sales have been slow so I've expanded my products. "THIS ISNT EBAY - ADVERT REMOVED". I would love to visit your blogs, websites etc "LINK REMOVED"

It's always nice to welcome another female to our forum :wave: We're really a group of very friendly men and women that have a lot in common when it comes to wearing, admiring and talking about high heels and other styles of women's foot wear. While it's nice to know that you have your own on-line shoe sales website, there is a specific place on our forum for you to post information about your wares. So, while we welcome you to our forum and hope to time getting to know about you and interest in heels and will reserve our interest in viewing and possibly purchasing any of your products from the sales thread on this forum. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello All,

It's nice to know this forum exists. I do hope to chat with some of you and maybe even make new friends. We share a lot in common! I operate an online shoe store **LINK REMOVED**. With the economy the way it is sales have been slow so I've expanded my products. "THIS ISNT EBAY - ADVERT REMOVED".

I would love to visit your blogs, websites etc "LINK REMOVED"

ShoeAddict

Great to have you here and a big warm welcome to you but please, please dont take the piss out of us. Posting all those links to your website saying its a shop when it is nothing more than a blog crammed and bursting with affiliate links is seriously overstepping the mark for a new member.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!