Greetings

Hi everyone, Like many people here, I like heels. To be precise, I like stilettos. I also like dresses, skirts, makeup, hair-bows/facinators, stockings, jewelry and nail polish. That said, I do like dressy male oriented clothes like suits as well. Even though it would seem that with all the feminine attire, that I would like to play the female role, that isn't true. I like pretty things to an excess, but would never fake a woman's voice or prance around like a girl. I don't have any problems with people that do like being that way, but it's just not me. I'm the type of hetrosexual guy that likes to fully dress in feminine attire, then watch football, cricket, soccer and car racing. I have a beautiful wife who accepts me as I am. I told her about all this stuff before we got engaged. I feel it is important to be honest to both myself and my partner. She clearly doesn't have any problems with my behaviour, which is evident by the fact that she buys me dresses, make up and stilettos. I have gone out fully dressed up before, as well as partially dressed. I don't really care what strangers think of me. Everyday I wear blood red, fuscia or metalic silver nail polish and both my finger nails and toes. Everywhere I go I'm told by women that they are jealous of my nails. They are well manicured and painted by me. I have a beautiful 5 year old girl who thinks that her dad's pretty days are awesome. She sees me and tells me, "I want to get pretty too!" My wife and I get her fancy dresses out and she puts on her lip gloss and jewelry. It's wonderful. I love seeing my beautiful wife dress up. She is very stylish. She has lovely dresses and stilettos and other accessories. I love buying or helping her choose dresses and stilettos. I have been known to tell her, "You're not allowed to leave the shop without buying that dress." Another one is, "Just get both, they both look great." She has taught me a lot about how to get a fully co-ordinated look. My make up skills have improved immensely too. While I have been looking at this forum for a while and have already posted a few times, I look forward to more reading and viewing and posting here. ShoeDre :cry1:

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Welcome to High Heel Place. You are a very lucky man to have an understanding family concerning your enjoyment of high heels and matching wardrobe. It sounds like you will fit right in here at this very friendly website. Hope to hear more from you soon.

welcome to hhplace, Shodre :wave: Great to have you joining us here. If your future postings are as fun to read as your introduction, we're in for a great time reading your offerings. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Shoedre:-) Having an accepting family is half of the battle. It sounds like your postings will be very interesting to read. Tell us more about your adventures in high heels Welcome to the HH Place.. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!