New here

Hi: Welcome to High Heel Place. I'm sure you will enjoy the friendship here. Yes, heels are great. I wear them as often and as much as I can. What height do you prefer? Do you prefer men's styles, or do you like the women's styles, as I do. How do you like my name? I chose that because I like to think all high heel lovers are forever wanting to go "up", higher and higher. Hi David: I like the picture of the red shoes. What height heel do you like? Do you wear them often?

Hi David: I like the picture of the red shoes. What height heel do you like? Do you wear them often?

I think 4 inch without platform is the best and 5 in with a 3/4" platform. This height will usually create an arch in the sole and that is really attractive. I have just won the Next heels attached. They have a 4" heel with a 1/2" platform and for me they look perfect. I feel that to get the best shape of arch above 4 inch a platform is required as is the case with the bronze ASOS heels http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=180&pictureid=2319.

I hope the attachment appears.

I have just won the Next heels attached. They have a 4" heel with a 1/2" platform and for me they look perfect.

I hope the attachment appears.

Second attempt for the attachment.

post-21038-133522898567_thumb.jpg

Hi Foreverup, I like womens style high heels. I like them from about 2,5" to 5" without platform. The 'toe-angle' gets to steep when you go higher and i personally don't like the look of that. :cry1: With platform i like them up to 2 inches more. :wave:

Welcome to hhplace, Imroter:wavey: Many members from the Netherlands here. From all parts of your country. I wouldn't be surprised if one or more didn't contact you directly in the near future. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.