Interesting? article, in norwegian....

Zimmy

Is there any cnance of having an English translation?

Now that would be a handy thing.

I did find this on their site tho,I wonder what it means?

Posted Image

It sounds like something I would give my cat... :wink:

Is there any cnance of having an English translation?

OK, I'll start...

The intro:

Women's enormous interest in shoes is for many men unbelievable. There are so many of them [men] who get tired of it when the choose the right shoes for their women. Here are some interesting facts.

Original:

Kvinners enorme interesse for sko er for mange menn helt uforståelig. Det er likevel mye som tyder på at kvinner gjør riktig når de bruker lang tid på å velge riktige sko. Her er noen interessante fakta.

HH forever!

It is a long article about what kind of women wearing what kind of shoes, and why they wear no heels, low heels or high heels. High educated wear no or low heels. Lower educated wear low or high heels. It is nothing about men wear heels, we haven`t got that far in Norway yet. :wink: Anyone need any further translating?

And the section about "Shoes with high heels" Women whose priority is the looks choose shoes with high heels and are willing to sacrifice feet comfort to attractive looks. Shoes signal that the one who wears them is exotic or willing to try out challenges and show that they can deal with difficulties. Shoes with high heels will attract adventurous men who are willing to experience new things with you. Many men also think that these shoes are very sexy. The problem with men who are attracted by these shoes is that …(dunno, sorry!) and therefore there is a big chance that they will be an hour late. Maybe these help: Forhold – shape Etter – after ute – without ofte – often

HH forever!

Sorry, HH fanatic, about my version - You could probably do it perfectly. What does that sentence mean: "Problemet med mennene som disse skoene tiltrekker er at de svært ofte ikke er ute etter et fast forhold og sjansen er derfor stor for at de forlater deg etter en stund."

HH forever!

At first glance, it appeared that there might be some reference to men wearing high heels. However, no further translation needed if men wearing heels aren't mentioned. Thanks Stellah and HHfanatic.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sorry, HH fanatic, about my version - You could probably do it perfectly. What does that sentence mean:

"Problemet med mennene som disse skoene tiltrekker er at de svært ofte ikke er ute etter et fast forhold og sjansen er derfor stor for at de forlater deg etter en stund."

Hi everyone who´s wondering about the norwegian artikle.I put my wife on translating it from norwegian to swedish so I can translate it to english.

Here comes the piece that Stellha asked for:

"The problem with the men is like theese shoes are for that they are not looking for a longlasting partnership and the chance is therfore they will forgive you in a while". The meaning is not so clear cause it´s just a pice of the hole article. but my wife agreed to translate it later.Im use to translate from english to swedish but not the aother way round.

Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

Don´t take it so hard Zimmy. I just thought that I have a wife that´s realy good at the Norwegian language and I´m rather good translating from Swedish to English. we are retired both so we have all the time in the world(I think).Just want to helpand be of any service on the forum. :wink:

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

i got bored, nothing on tv and my girlfriend is out, so i translated the whole thing very quick: Women?s huge interest in shoes is hard for many men to understand. But there is still much that suggests that women are right spending so much time in choosing shoes. Here are some interesting facts: Shoes are very important to many, There are several studies that shows that shoes isn?t just something to keep our feet warm, but also something that sends out several signals to the surroundings about the person wearing them. Education effects the type of footwear. A few years back the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society did research wether education had an impact on what kind of shoes women choose. According to this study 58% of women with high education used shoes without heels, 17% used shoes with low heels and 16% wore sneakers and similar. Among women with lower education the numbers were different. 37% used shoes without heels, 16% with low heels and 39% sneakers and similar. The study also showed that wearing high heels increased the chance of damage to feet and legs. Shoes and men Research is also done on the signals womens clothing are sending out to men. According to the magazine Happy Woman, shoes say twice as much about the person than any other clothing. There has also been made a list of what kind of shoes attract what kind of men, so if you always end up with the wrong kind of men, your shoes might have something to do with that. Here are some tips. Sneakers and similar Often chosen by practical and sensible persons. Seen often among nurses and other health workers. Those who choose this type of footwear are often caring persons. Contradictions attract eachother, and those who choose this type of footwear tend to attract men who can take care of them and make their everyday life easier. This kind of men often focus on safety and comfort in a relationship. Shoes with low heels and flats. These shoes send out signals of comfort and beautiful clothes. Often chosen by office workers. Women with this kind of footwear is looked upon as potential spouses. Many married women chose this kind of shoes. Women wearing this kind of shoes often attract men over 30 that have started worrying about making a commitment and starting a family soon. Also married men that are bored in their own relationship, seeking a flirt. Shoes with high heels. Women who?s priority is looks, often choose high heels and are willing to sacrifice the comfort of the feet to look attractive. This kind of shoes sends out signals that the wearer is exotic and willing to face new challenges even if it can lead to difficulties later on. Shoes with high heels will attract men that are adventurers and often willing to experience new things with you. Many men find this kind of shoes erotic. The problem with the men that you attract with this kind of shoes are that they often aren?t looking for a steady relationship and therefore there is a chance that they?ll leave you after a while. Platforms Platforms that aren?t unaturally high sends out signals that the wearer is playful but still practical and caring. So long as they are not to high, platforms is the choice according to Happy Woman. These shoes will attract younger men that care about fashion, so it will demand a lot from the rest of your waredrobe. The men attracted to these kind of shoes are also often well updated in politics and other aspects of the society. The problem can be that they are young and afraid to make a commitment.

Sorry, HH fanatic, about my version - You could probably do it perfectly. What does that sentence mean:

"Problemet med mennene som disse skoene tiltrekker er at de svært ofte ikke er ute etter et fast forhold og sjansen er derfor stor for at de forlater deg etter en stund."

"The problem with the men that are atracted to these kind of shoes is that they nomaly do not want a steady relationship and the chances for them to leave you after a while, is big."

Well, I must admit that if I had a gf wearing high heels daily, I would kiss the ground she was walking on for years.