La Piazza

UKsensation

I read about La Piazza as a suggestion for high(er) quality platform heels, but I've never actually read of anyone who has a pair and what they think. Has anyone bought from them and want to share? Does anyone have pictures? It's a lot of money to find out myself without really knowing what they look like on, fit well, are high quality, etc. Thanks!

Hiya,

It's not a straightforward answer as most of the European sellers such as La Piazza and Elite heels sell shoes from multiple manufacturers. I'm pretty sure that La Piazza sell shoes from Leatherworks and Elite sell models from Burlesque Blue

I have heard good stories regarding La Piazza and Elite heels. There seems to be lots of pairs of heels that have the same heel design that I first saw on Italian Heel's site. I have attached a photo of the heel design I mean.

I have also heard very good things about Ernest Chausseurs.

I would think any of the above mentioned retailers will supply you with some exceptional shoes. Just bear in mind that they are not mega corporations and sometimes replies to emails and deliveries can take a little longer than expected. If in doubt about delivery times then ask them before ordering.

Good luck,

Ben

post-9545-133522898364_thumb.jpg

I ordered a pair from La Piazza several years ago. At the time that I place the order, I was unsure of the exact size that would fit me properly. So, I relied upon the knowledge of the merchant to supply the right size, using their experience converting European sizes to US sizes. I wear a size 10½ US Woman's size shoe. I received the most beautiful, high quality and well made pair of 7" high heels that I had ever seen. Alas, I had to return them because they sent me a EU size 37 and I should have gotten a size 41. The return was handled in the most professional way and I had my choice of ordering a new pair or getting a full refund. I chose to get my money back because La Piazza didn't have the size I needed in stock and the delay was longer than I was willing to wait. I can speak first hand of the quality of the product I received and their business practices. I would purchase from them again. I've chatted with many men and woman that have purchased heels from La Piazza and they were all well satisfied with the product and service they received. The last time I was in Germany I wanted to visit their shop. But, I was in the wrong part of the country and had too many family members in our group to break away and visit them without raising a lot of curiosity and having to answer a lot of unwelcome questions. One thing that I heard, that has been verified by more than one person, is that all of the male salesmen wear high heels and the Owner of the business is a man that is seriously in to the high heel scene. Their clients come from all walks of life -- reputation amongst the "rich and famous" men and women is well known. That being said, I believe the next pair of heels that I purchase from any European company will be from Elite Heels. Gina has emailed pictures of many styles that I really like and I am sure that their quality is equal to La Piazza or any other merchant that sells women's shoes anywhere in the wold.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

...I've chatted with many men and woman that have purchased heels from La Piazza and they were all well satisfied with the product and service they received....

...One thing that I heard, that has been verified by more than one person, is that all of the male salesmen wear high heels and the Owner of the business is a man that is seriously in to the high heel scene. Their clients come from all walks of life -- reputation amongst the "rich and famous" men and women is well known...

I can really confirm Bubbas statement above, as I have been to their store once or twice. They are a bit on the pricey side, but the quality is beyond doubt. Alas too pricey for me. The owner once confirmed to me that he gets to see a fair bit of (male) celebs, even Soccer players, who buy their heels at his place.

Cheers

Marhil

Hiya,

It's not a straightforward answer as most of the European sellers such as La Piazza and Elite heels sell shoes from multiple manufacturers. I'm pretty sure that La Piazza sell shoes from Leatherworks and Elite sell models from Burlesque Blue

I have heard good stories regarding La Piazza and Elite heels. There seems to be lots of pairs of heels that have the same heel design that I first saw on Italian Heel's site. I have attached a photo of the heel design I mean.

I have also heard very good things about Ernest Chausseurs.

I would think any of the above mentioned retailers will supply you with some exceptional shoes. Just bear in mind that they are not mega corporations and sometimes replies to emails and deliveries can take a little longer than expected. If in doubt about delivery times then ask them before ordering.

Good luck,

Ben

'La-Piazza' manufacture and sell ONLY their own shoe designs - although some of the boots they offer are from 'Leatherworks'.

'Elite Heels' is owned and run by Gina-Queen-of-Heels, and sell shoes made by 'Burlesque Blue' and '6InchHeelsForever'.

'Leatherworks' used to supply to 'Nu High-Heels' but no more.

'Italian Heels' sell direct and only supply to one other label, 'HeelsandMore'.

'Ernest of Paris' is independent and only sell direct to the public or through High Street boutiques under their own name.

'Arch Enemy's' only sell other people's heels.

If you're not concerned about extreme heel heights - then look here: www.brazilainorchid.com.br

- Erika Hosoiri designs and manufactures beautiful 'made to measure' heels in Brazil, at amazingly low prices - maximun height is 4".

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"