Hi

Hello, I am brand-new to this website and already made a few high heel purchases on the bigshoeboutique.co. uk website which I have seen advertised for the first time on this Home-page! That was brilliant and I am really grateful for that (actually, wearing the new shoes as I am writing! :cry1:). When you have a look at websites, there seems to be an obsession with extremely pointy shoes with equally thin heels. I quite like what you usually see women wearing on public transport: high, yes, of course, bu not necessarily with these exagerated pointy toes and tooth-stick thin heels. I do not know whether others feel the same way I do....In other words, my dream would be to go out wearing 'normal' high heel court shoes or boots, not shoeware that look as if it comes straight from a S/M club....do I make sense???? I also love so far the recommendation page with good videos on YouTube, etc. Would be great to hear from you all! :wave:

Hello smapepito, Welcome to the HH Place. I agree that many folks like pointy HHeels, I do a selection, many with a roundish toe and a bigger/thicker heel but not blocky. Many types to choose from, your court shoes are like by many here. Hope you enjoy the site! Mtnsofheels

Welcome to hhplace, smapepito :wave: We're happy to have you joining us. While I share your feeling about stiletto "nail" heels and extremely pointed toes, and while I wouldn't wear a pair in public, myself, I understand there attractiveness and desirability to others. But, I say "no thanks" and continue to wear my semi-pointed pumps and boots where ever I want to. I hope you continue to post your interesting comments. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi, Guess its each to their own! Personally I prefer an almond or round toe but that said .. I wont say no to pointy shoe either! :cry1: Have a couple of pairs in the cupboard. Guess my preference stems from the fact that pointy shoes really make my feet look even longer than they are! They seem to stick out for miles under my trousers As to heels, I must admit I its about the height for me. If its really thin and sexy .. great. If its more blocky and high .. thats great too. As I said, each to their own. So, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time amongst like minded folk and look forward to hearing more from you

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

When you have a look at websites, there seems to be an obsession with extremely pointy shoes with equally thin heels. I quite like what you usually see women wearing on public transport: high, yes, of course, bu not necessarily with these exagerated pointy toes and tooth-stick thin heels. I do not know whether others feel the same way I do....In other words, my dream would be to go out wearing 'normal' high heel court shoes or boots, not shoeware that look as if it comes straight from a S/M club....do I make sense????

:cry1:

I could not agree more personally but each to his own.