Hello from Albion, N.Y. USA

Hello all! Hopefully i can figure everything out here soon. Im interested in posting some of my heel pics to the gallery. I noticed that i cant access that feature yet. Can anyone get me going in the right direction? I kinda read the faqs page, but im still not sure. Thanks and hope to make some friends here soon! Just added this link. It's a pic of me in my new heels.

welcome to hhplace, Lovemyheels :wave: The protocol for posting pics becomes available after you make 5 postings (I believe). It's nice to have you here and why not introduce yourself by telling us something about yourself and interest in high heels. Great pic, by the way. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! Hopefully i can figure everything out here soon. Im interested in posting some of my heel pics to the gallery. I noticed that i cant access that feature yet. Can anyone get me going in the right direction? I kinda read the faqs page, but im still not sure. Thanks and hope to make some friends here soon! Just added this link. It's a pic of me in my new heels.

Welcome Lovemyheels! I noticed you're not too far from where I grew up. I lived near Elmira but I haven't lived there for quite a few years. Welcome again!