Hello from Argentina

Hello everyone at HHP, I'm a 38 yo man living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I found this site days ago and I decided to become a member immediately. I love women in stockings and high heels since ever. Strap sandals and thong heels are at the top of my list. When I was a kid I tried my mom's 4in mules a few times, I really enjoyed the feeling and from that moment nothing was the same. I always have a pair of stockings on my drawer I use as often as I can (just like now while writing). A month ago I decided to buy my first pair of high heels, a clasic model of 6in platform sandals in black. The feeling was so intense that I had no words to express myself. Since past week I added a pair of 4in strappy sandals to my wardrobe which I use everyday at home. I like to dress like a man while adding the touch of the high heels. I think as soon as I could walk with confidence and style I will go out in long-leg jeans and 5in stilettos. I'm still looking for places in Argentina to hang out and share my new passion for wearing heels. Best wishes.

Welcome to hhplace, chizboco :wave: As is the case with most of us men here that wear high heels, we share your excitement and joy. We know exactly what you are saying. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome chizboco! Awesome that you have explored and found heels and hose such an attraction. It will be a possible addiction like the rest have found. There is no feeling like it. You also find some amazing cuban heeled boots for tango dancing in Buenos Aires ? Glad to have you join us! Enjoy. Mtnsofheels

thanks Mtnsofheels, i agree with you and Dawn HH, it's such a feeling! it is definitively an adiction for us all as i could see digging in the forums. i would love to manage high heels passion as a normal thing in a daily basis and wear them out just as another piece of my outfit without any additional concern. as you mention in your post, i know a few specialized tango dancing shoes stores for both men and women. These high heels are beautiful and look great in street tango dancers (there are plenty in Buenos Aires traditional districts). i really admire dancing girls moving in complete control over +4in heels. unfortunately the biggest women shoes size you can get in a regular store is 40 (US 10). i am size 12 1/2 and it's hard for me find women shoes. i buy my high heels in a crossdressing store.