Hello All

Hi. I would like to introduce myself. I am 25 years old and have always loved women's shoes as far back as I can remember... I am Male, 100% Straight, and have never had any desire to wear any other women's clothing besides Shoes, not so much as even pantyhose... I am so glad to find that I am not the only straight guy out there who loves women's shoes.

Hi. I would like to introduce myself. I am 25 years old and have always loved women's shoes as far back as I can remember... I am Male, 100% Straight, and have never had any desire to wear any other women's clothing besides Shoes, not so much as even pantyhose... I am so glad to find that I am not the only straight guy out there who loves women's shoes.

Welcome to hhplace, larkkofam :w00t2: Glad to have you joining us here and we're eager to learn all about your high heels. As far as discovering that there are other men on this planet that love to wear heels, isn't it exciting to finally have someone you can discuss this desire with? And, we're all looking forward to hearing of your adventures while wearing heels.

:chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I haven't really had any "adventures" yet... except for one time when I bought some shoes in public... at a store... and thought the salesgirl was awful cute lol.... this is just something I enjoy doing in private for now, but felt the need to be part of a community of other guys like me.

larkofam, Welcome to the forum! I am definitely in the same boat as you. I am more of the private type, straight as an arrow, and just love boots. I looked high and low for a place for men who have similar interests. Found it!

The people here are very cool. We're all friends here. :chuckle: