Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

Hi there I'm a married man in his mid thirties living and working in London, UK I have a fasination for a well turned ankle and a pair of patent heels, unfortunately my wife doesn't share my love of shoes, however I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you in the near future. I can't remember the first time I wore a pair of heels but I must have been in my teens, my first fetish was for stockings and tights. I bought my first pair of heels from an outlet store they were a pair of leather and suede DKNY heels, I still have them. I generally like the more fashionable type of shoe but there is nothing like seeing a classy woman in a pair of black patent heels to get my pulse going. S

Welcome! this site is fantastic! People with similar interests, and we're not alone for sure. Lot of good insights, and are very helpful providing feedback and ideas when it comes to getting through tough situations, such as the whole "acceptance" thing.

Scotchio:-) I know exactly how you feel about stockings and a pair of high stiletto patent heels---especially when they are on my own feet---the feeling is much more so than seeing them on a lady, which is great in its own right. Welcome to the Board. Enjoy your stay here. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Welcome to the group. Give your wife more time. It took a while for mine to come around. Now I wear heels in front of her everyday and I get no reaction at all. Just take it easy and go slowly.

Scotchio - welcome. This is great advice from kfsteve391 and I urge you to keep trying with your wife. Maybe if some of us could get together in London we could show her that there is nothing so strange about men in heels and that our lives are so much better when we are accepted by our family.