Work Attire

Don't know about you folks, but there's nothing better than a pair of mid heeled court shoes or knee boots, worn with natural coloured tights/holdups etc and a skirt/blouse for everyday office wear, wouldn't you agree? Anyone care to post any pictures of such attire...?

So you mean, posting links to pictures of shoes that people can already find if they search Google or any shoe store online?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

So you mean, posting links to pictures of shoes that people can already find if they search Google or any shoe store online?

No, just was asked to make a start and the idea was to see if anyone had anything different, as per the lead thread...!

No, just was asked to make a start and the idea was to see if anyone had anything different, as per the lead thread...!

Finidng this site isn't very welcoming, I have to say, maybe this isn't the place for me after all...:chuckle::wave::w00t2::wave:

How about putting the shoe on the other foot...

Large forum of members, all friends, then out of nowhere, a stranger comes in and starts asking for pictures...

No introduction, doesnt seem interested in anybody else, just wants to dive right in and ask if any of us have pictures of women in work attire....

What exactly do you think the reaction to that would be in a pub?

My apologies, I wasn't aware of the procedure/etiquette and can see your point

There is no "procedure", its just day-to-day common manners and politeness. Just because were exchanging via a message board, that doesnt change the fact that its a group of real people on the end of the messages.

We are not search engines, you dont just barge in and enter a search term, expecting us all to throw pictures and links at you.

If anything, it would be the other members here who may be thinking it is you who are unwelcoming with your instant demands and already having to have 1 thread deleted...

Just relax, slow down a bit and take some time to get to know people here if you really do want to make some great friends.. :chuckle: