Newbie says: Hello All!

Hi All! I'm a new member who just discovered this site a couple of days ago. Ever since I was a kid, I have loved seeing women in boots, of any kind. I have developed a particular passion for stiletto boots in the past 15 years or so, especially the thigh-high variety. I have only recently started wearing them myself (in private). In the past 2 months I have bought myself 2 pair of 5" stiletto heel boots, one of them are thigh-high and the other knee high. Walking in them was quite a challenge at first, but I'm getting better now, I think. The feeling they give me when I put them on is amazing. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say how glad I am to have found a place to share my secret passion.

Welcome to hhplace, dblair :w00t2: I'm sure that you will be walking in your heels like you've been wearing them all of your life in just a few weeks. Funny, wearing heels grows on you because the more you wear them the more you want to wear them. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...