Training in pain

drumitt

Ages since I been here y'all. Two surgeries and now I'm close to being fit again. Been using 2" wide sticky tape yo get me used to the ankle flex I need for my 7 1/2" pumps. I force my feet into the hardest sretch imaginable then tape, tape, tape, REAL tight. Leave it on for as long as you can bear. Walk in 6" all day doing this regularly. I can still do my 7 1/2" without the tape and fairly straight knees. Try it. It's agony..... but if you can sleep a night with this, next day in 6 ers is a pushover!...lol

post-4105-133522893492_thumb.jpg

To each their own, however, when I pick up a hot frying pan I set it down very quickly because the pain is telling me there is something wrong. The sole reason for pain is to alert us to something being wrong. Muscles hurt when you over exert them but the body repairs the damage. I don’t think repairing bone joints is something the body does anywhere near as well. If your happy wrecking your feet, there your feet and your choice, but I try to not do that and do not recommend it for others.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hey drumitt, Almost sounds like you took a page out of the Chinese footbinding course. I guess if you feel that you need to take such measures to achieve the end result and your feet and legs aren't injured, more power to you.

Why go through all of that trouble when all you have to do is buy a foot training device that straps your feet into extreme positions needed to wear extreme heels?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.