Greetings HH Lovers

I have been a member for some time not but have never had time to post. (Lame excuse). I have enjoyed watching women in HH and PH for many many years. As a young boy 12 or so i would go intomy mother's closet and try on her shoes, not necessarily high heels but the ones with the soft tricot ligning, they felt very nice. When I was older, about 18 I purchased my first set of heels, the strappy platform type of the 70's. I moved off with my job to a larger town, I met a girl, she was about 10 years older, we had been dating for a while and one night I got up the courage to talk about her shoes and how they must feel. the next night she told me that she had bought me something today and I should go try it on to see if it fits. I went to the bedroom and laid out on the bed was a new pair of Legg's and a new pair of strech sandals with a 3" heel, she said that she was not sure of my size. In the weeks to follow she bought me several different pairs "to try fro a day or two" and she would take them back and get me another pair. WOW! We grew apart as our jobs carried us to different parts of the state, but we stay in touch every ten years or so...I later married a girl, who always wore high heels and hose. WOW! again, She knew that I had a HH fetish, she would always wear heels and even borrow some for us to "play with" from her friends. After we had ebbn married for a couple of years her HH wearing days seemed to dwindle, but my passion didn't, so I did what a lot of guys do, I had to seek around. After we had been married for 20 years, she told me one night," probably sweet nothings", that she had been thinking that she wanted me to have a pair of High heels. Once again I was in heaven. The next day we went shopping, we first found the hose, she said that I definately needed a pair of panties, I was thinking, Ok i'm just into the hose and heels. period. But this was her idea and i sure didn't want to ruin the moment. Next, we started looking at shoes, we looked at payless. It had always been my fantasy to have a matching pair of heels like her. She found a pair of HH wedge black patent mary janes. We went around the corner and they had my size, we were set. As she was a little nervious at the checkout, I told her to go to the next store and I would find her. I paid for the shoes. The only disappointment was not trying them on in the store. We went home and had the best "fest" all afternoon. Since then I own about seven or eight pairs. There is one pair that is soooo comfortable I could were them all day. Severl times I will wear them when we are driving and then slip them off when we get out of the car. She told me that make her disappointed the If I am going to wear them - then wear them! She told me that we were going to find me a pair that I could wear out and not change when the car stopped! I love her so much for her allowing me to wear them, at home and out. She is still not extremely comfortable with me wearing them but she is accepting it more and more, I just try not to over do it and "force it on her" when she is obviously not in the mood. Every once in a great while she will ask me to put them on. Thanks HHPlace for allowing me the opportunity to share my fetish...

• 2 weeks later...

It's great to have you posting, Slide :chuckle: Great story and you're one of the lucky guys that has an understanding wife. Hope to hear more from you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Slide:-) Your story was very interesting reading and having a supportive wife must mean a lot to you, I'm sure. Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Tell us more of your adventures in High Heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!