Heel fan needs some support...

willi01

Dear all, being fascinated by high heels for quite some time I have looked up this forum frequently in the past. After some disturbing experiences while heeling outside - at night - I have decided to jon the forum more actively in order to get back my self confidence. Looking foreward to get some feedback from others with the same interests. All the best Willi

Welcome back, I figure that another part of the forums would be a more appropriate location for the reply to this, however, I am curious as to what your experiences at night were. Best regards, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Hi Willi, Ah the old night time walks. You gotta be careful with those. Do tells us your experiences. I find the best time of day for a walk is between 8:30pm and 10pm. Pick you area carefully and avoid lonely places. It really doesn't matter if you see some people as at this time of day they are still sober and whilst they may look, they keep themselves to themselves. A whole different matter is its after midnight. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

The very best place to wear heels is in a very crowded place during normal daylight hours because no one will ever notice. It does take courage but you are far better off than somewhere where some idiot pisshead will see them. BTW, I edited the thread because we have a member called Heelfan and, as far as I'm aware, he doesn't need support at the moment!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi willi :) if you listen to counsel from the members of this forum, you can't go wrong. I know from years of personal experience the biggest hurdle you have to jump is in your own imagination. People are just so intent on going their own way, they really don't care if they notice a man wearing high heels. Courage once, it gets easier the more often you wear them in public.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...