Hi from Wales

Hello all I am a long time reader and member but this is my first post :). I decided to post after finally admitting that i really do enjoy wearing high heels. I bough my first pair around 3 months ago from a local "adult" lingerie store that just happend to have a few larger "mens" sizes in stock. I am a size 11 shoe which of course limits my choice of high heeled footwear. My first pair were Seduce 431 5" black patent leather pumps with an ankle strap. I was completely overjoyed the first time i wore them around the house and have since worn them as much as possible. For now street healing is completely out of the question for me as i just dont have the confidence for it. Another deciding factor for my first posting was that i just told my mother( i am her live in full time carer for her multitude of health problems) about my curiosity for high heels, she seems ok with it and understands my curiosity for heels(she has mentioned that she is slighlty worried about why i like heels however). So telling her has given me the desire to share it with everyone on hhplace. Anyway just wanted to say hi and i hope to be a lot more active on these forums, rather than just lurking.:) (I am of course male as you may have guessed but my details on the left seem to say female, still looking for the option to change that)

Welcome! (if you can say that to someone who's been a member for so long..) The fact that you want to be more open about your interest in high heels is refreshing to me. I wish everyone could have the courage to admit to them selves and people around them that 'this is what I like, this is who I am' and still stand tall. I hope that, if you feel that you might want to, also will be able to wear them outside in the future. The seduce 431 is a great looking shoe, especially in black. Are you planning on getting another pair? :) Again, nice to see you posting and enjoying it!

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

The seduce 431 is a great looking shoe, especially in black. Are you planning on getting another pair? :)

Hi and thanks for the reply M-a

As for adding to my current pair, i have just ordered these from a uk supplier

http://www.endless.com/Pleaser-Womens-Delight-662-Sandal/dp/B00126IMBU/181-5087482-8258823?ie=UTF8&suppressRedirect=1

I can walk ok in the seduce pair, these however may prove to be more of a problem :)

It's great to read that you've bought your first pair and are wearing them around the house. One step at a time. Learn to walk with confidence and then, when you gain enough experience, take short trips outside to get used to wearing heels on sidewalks. pavement and paths. There's definitely a difference. Especially if you are wearing plats. Glad you decided to start posting and if you have any questions or need any pointers, there's a whole bunch of guys and gals here that will be glad to help out. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi and thanks for the reply M-a

As for adding to my current pair, i have just ordered these from a uk supplier

http://www.endless.com/Pleaser-Womens-Delight-662-Sandal/dp/B00126IMBU/181-5087482-8258823?ie=UTF8&suppressRedirect=1

I can walk ok in the seduce pair, these however may prove to be more of a problem :)

I love Pleaser and these look so amazing! Big fan of the little lace up! :-)

You gotta show me pics when they arrive, ok? :)

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings point808, Welcome to the HH Place and for allowing yourself to enjoy heeled shoes/boots and the community of this forum. Thanks for sharing your situation and pictures of your shoes. Look forward to seeing about you. Enjoy, Mtnsofheels