Open invite?

Staying up in the lake district last week found this sign in front of a restaurant, thought it was amusing for a post here. Unfortunately the prices were high so we did not visit and no heels with me (just lack of space even left the SLR at home:mecry:). The temptation was certainly there! Also as a side point my OH Chris (AnneV) is in the background. Al

post-14144-133522890291_thumb.jpg

that's not the first time i've seen something like this... i took a business trip years back. many of the places had something up like that. one had the stiletoe word in bigger print than the rest of the text around it. cool

There's a cafe in New Barnet that states "muddy boots and high heels welcome". Toying the idea of going in in muddy high heel boots just to see what would would happened.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

What I could see though the door of the Waterside Cafe was very conservative in styles, at Waterhead itself (a sub "village" of Ambleside on the north east bank of Lake Windermere) I only saw two girls in substantial heels, none in Ambleside. Most visitors are in serious walking footwear for the hills. It wasn't until we went across to near Berwick on Tweed/Haggerston Castle (a few underaged tarts/jailbait) and then on to Edinburgh that gave some real interest but again not as much as I would have expected. One lovely lass in 4.5"/5" 4 strap mary janes that looked so WOW! I got my ear tugged by Chris! Al

Alsheels:-) Chris probably had to tug at your ear because you just wouldn't take your eyes off of her and to save you from that pole that was rapidly coming in your direction. TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

There's a cafe in New Barnet that states "muddy boots and high heels welcome". Toying the idea of going in in muddy high heel boots just to see what would would happened.

Now that does sound lovely! Tell you what - you wear the muddy boots. I'l wear the high heels, and we'll see what happens.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.