Hello from California

I can't believe I found a site for HH's and people like me who like to see and wear them. I can't wait for the fall ads to start. I currently have a pair of boots from my wife that I bought off ebay that she did not like that I put on and found out what it's like to walk around. I would like to go heeling with her one day.

I can't believe I found a site for HH's and people like me who like to see and wear them. I can't wait for the fall ads to start. I currently have a pair of boots from my wife that I bought off ebay that she did not like that I put on and found out what it's like to walk around. I would like to go heeling with her one day.

Welcome to hhplace, 949bootlover :) We're glad you found us. We have more than a few members living in California and in other cities along the U. S. West Coast. It is interesting that the boots you bought for your wife fit you. Does she mind you wearing them?

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

949Bootlover:-) It's an interesting story on how you discovered a liking for wearing heels. You will have to tell us if your wife goes for you doing this or not. Welcome to the Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!