Two New Vids Posted

Thanks for the feedback and I understand why you don't understand the point of these videos.

However, help me with something... I don't understand why you are on this site as there are thousands of pics of females/males in heels. There are also links to vids that show the same things.

Help me to understand why you are on this site and why you looked at my vids on youtube? Most shoeplay vids on youtube and pics on hhplace are similar to what I posted.

Not quite sure what to say or make of the videos.

What's the point of them?

What I meant was that the videos posted don't offer anything new or that interesting. They are just someone wearing some very ordinary shoes and wandering around aimlessly. If that's what turns some people on then who am I to judge. Do something original and I will be impressed. There were some videos posted of a member wearing heels, roller-skates and stilts. That's something worth watching!!! Not meaning to cause any offence.

I'm afraid I'm inclined to agree. One generally finds that in most cases the videos are far more interesting to the maker than they are to the audience... BTW, I have had to remove one of your links as it connects to adult content.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Are you saying that there is no point on women (or men) putting up vidoes of themselves to entertain people? I've had over 110'000 views on my youtube channel so they all see some point!

ukbabeinheels

Yes but your vids are far more professional and seductive.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Well for those who do enjoy my vids, there are two more posted on my site!

Sorry to say this bud, and no offence meant by it but I agree with Benno, seeing a guy dressed in womens clothes tottering about in his hallway is un-interesting, somewhat lame, with a little dash of "WTF"

Can I ask do you ever go out like that or do you just totter around in your hallway?

Like i said, no offence intended, just curious as to why people post public videos of themselves doing some of the most lame things, thus filling youtube with tons and tons of "same old same old"..........:)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The problem with videos posted from a single vantage point is that they seem pathetic. It's like who ever is in the video male or female has no friends or lovers that could work the camera as they go about their shoe display. It always cracks me up we we see Drag Queen videos shot this way, seems quite sad. One more thing... Whenever there is a video on youtube or a like site and there are a pair of sexy stilettos walking aimlessly back and forth in front of a stationary camera... it's a guy!!!! There alway seems to be some kind of banter about the sex of the person wearing the shoes.... Is it a guy? Is it a girl? Please!!!! What woman either attractive or unattractive, thin or heavy cannot find a man to make a video of them dressed in something sexy....No woman!!! Thats who!!! Jenny

Just Jenny

The problem with videos posted from a single vantage point is that they seem pathetic. It's like who ever is in the video male or female has no friends or lovers that could work the camera as they go about their shoe display. It always cracks me up we we see Drag Queen videos shot this way, seems quite sad.

Jenny

I would have to agree with this totally, it truly does add that element of "what else is he ashamed of" into the "weird" equation, in that when a guy films himself, all alone, it kind of makes you wonder, is this all he has in life?

Personally, I think it really does more harm than good, as it paints a very unhealthy stereotype that screams volumes about what guys must be getting upto, who wear heels, and just represses any efforts made by genuine guys who just like heels as footwear and not sex toys...

Your right though, it does also come across as being really sad...

If I had the time to do that, I'd go do one of the million other far more interesting things I like to do (Walk the dogs, be with the Mrs, DIY around the house, flying club, visit family/neighbours, phone a friend I havent spoken to for a while... :cry1:

SGreen, I'm not taking a pop at "you", just what you are "actually doing" and what its saying to others, the impressions your creating in doing this, as it paints the same picture of all of us simply by association. Your not the only person who does this, I know, and the same applies to all the guys on youtube who dress up in womens clothes and totter about in their bedrooms, filming it for youtube.... Its really really sad IMHO

Its not as if somebody has asked "Show me those shoes you told me about", thats different, and your not even painting a picture of an overall fashion as its always from the knee down from what I've seen (didnt watch much of them), so the videos serve no purpose other than "Look at me in my heels/skirt/tights, ashamed to go out like this, so wander around my house, all alone in them"

Obviously your free to do as you see fit and wear what you want to wear, but doing it this way paints a soomewhat seedy picture of men+heels=fetish taboo and I think many guys really dont appreciate it

So if you are a fashion savvy man that can pass as a woman when dressed in drag, MAKE ME A VIDEO! I'm dying to see you pull it off! If you are an administrator of the site.... Think about creating a section for non-passable "solo shot" videos where like minded fellas can exchange their wares. Finally.... Sticky green.....My comments are not directed solely at you and they are not intended offend but to offer the many solo videographers tips for creating footage that is bearable for a woman to watch! I realize that my comments my seems harsh but it was intent to be clear. Sincere apologies if I have offended you!!! Jenny

Just Jenny

If you are an administrator of the site.... Think about creating a section for non-passable "solo shot" videos where like minded fellas can exchange their wares.

Jenny

Sorry, not in this lifetime, never going to happen, and as it is, these links are on the verge of being deleted as they have nothing to do with high heel fashion, and are just CD/TV exhibitionism

We recently dumped the fetish section completely, for many of the reasons I stated previously, bit I agree with your statements totally, its not a crack @ him, just the way he does what he does, and that he does it in the first place.