Hey all, I'm still around!

I know, I know, I've been a bad/absent member lately. It's no beef with the community, I'm just terribly busy these days. I am, however, doing my part to show that guys can pull off (put on?) heels just fine. In my 4+ years here, I've gone from nobody knowing to only a friend in Australia, to my best friend ever, to now where several of my good friends know about it. Keep the spirit strong! This is a weak season for my size, but I'm making it work with what I have. Also just recently celebrated a quarter century on earth (June 17), which for some reason has emboldened me a bit more ;) glad to be back around!

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I know, I know, I've been a bad/absent member lately. It's no beef with the community, I'm just terribly busy these days. I am, however, doing my part to show that guys can pull off (put on?) heels just fine. In my 4+ years here, I've gone from nobody knowing to only a friend in Australia, to my best friend ever, to now where several of my good friends know about it. Keep the spirit strong! This is a weak season for my size, but I'm making it work with what I have. Also just recently celebrated a quarter century on earth (June 17), which for some reason has emboldened me a bit more ;) glad to be back around!

Congratulations on your 25th, Danielinheels ;)

Secondly, you sure can make a guy feel old since you are younger than any of my three children......Glad to see you reappear, even it it is for a short time. And keep on growing in outings while in heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Congratulations on your 25th, Danielinheels ;)

Secondly, you sure can make a guy feel old since you are younger than any of my three children......Glad to see you reappear, even it it is for a short time. And keep on growing in outings while in heels.

Old is mental, bro! You're as young as you think you are. That's my philosophy, anyway - your mileage may vary. I should be back for the long-haul, though. I don't have an excuse not to be ;)

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde