2" Cowboy Styled Mens Boots - £23 !!

Thighboots2

OK, so you want to wear a heeled boot, but don't want to stand out. Don't want to pay too much either. Look no further.

These will look really nice with a pair of jeans - and you'll get nothing but compliments.

The price is rather good too. OK, so they are totally man-made, but hey..

A good start and the wife won't freak out about them either - she'll probably want a pair too.

From www.katwalkshoes.co.uk

Simon.

post-1002-133522888666_thumb.jpg

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Robert, I do agree, but cowboy style boots for men here in the UK are as rare as rocking horse pooh, the gals have them in spades of course. I brought this up as the UK guys who want to wear a pair of heels, albeit low, and don't want to splash out the sort of sums that need a mortgage on a pair of YSL's etc, here is the answer. You gotta start somewhere, and this is a perfect way to ease the idea you like a heel on a shoe into your world without anyone freaking. No matter how much you want it, you cant go from regular guy shoes to 4" stiletto heels in one leap unless you move in the right circles that is. Also the more ghuys buy this type of shoe, the quicker the retailers will get the idea men want heels. Cheers, Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Robert,

I do agree, but cowboy style boots for men here in the UK are as rare as rocking horse pooh, the gals have them in spades of course. I brought this up as the UK guys who want to wear a pair of heels, albeit low, and don't want to splash out the sort of sums that need a mortgage on a pair of YSL's etc, here is the answer.

Yes, here in the US cowboy boots are pretty common. In some places like parts

of Texas you look weird if you are not wearing cowboy boots.

I have a pair of boots, actually womens boots to get an extra half inch in the heel.

Yes indeed. Found this place where one can order up to 3,5 inches : http://www.genioboots.com/Mule-Tall-Custom.html

These western style boots look very masculine and should not make wives upset or loose their marks.

That's a custom boot place. They get very expensive. $449 is a lot to pay

for a pair of boots. It looks like all the boots they sell can be ordered with up

to a 3.5 inch heel. When you click add to cart there is a form where you select

what you want. I assume they are mens sizes being it's not mentioned anywhere.

- Robertb

• 2 weeks later...

I would not recommand the Genioboot bootmaker. Sale communcation was poor before and after putting the order. Even providing foot tracings, the resulting boots are not fitting well enough (one size too long) and the 3.5'' heels are actually 3''. Also these handmade boots are extremmely heavy, however they are looking pretty good. Western ranch bootmaker seems much better. Will test them and give feedback.