HHplace virgin

My husband told me about this site. He is big into heels and dressing up in women's rubber clothing, and I'm not. I've never worn heels before meeting my husband without it being for a HS function like a music concert. I wear them a lot now, but my hubby wants me to wear them more and more and he recommended this site, to try to get into other poeple's heads, and meet people who are in the same shoes im in; no pun intended! ~Girl

Welcome, Girl! ;) You've presented an unusual situation. I'm not sure that any of our other members are in identical situations as you. However, if there are, I'm sure they'll contact you via our intraform message system. But if you came here to discuss high heels, you've come to the right place. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings Girl, Welcome to HHPlace and all the people here who enjoy and share their interest in heels and heeling. I hope you find comfort and interest at this site, look forward to hearing from you more. Mtnsofheels