After 3-5 months, I'm proud...

...to add a new pair into my collection! I'm gonna make a video of them in a second (check my signature to go see later); but if you could be patient, I will be taking and posting pics of them after the video. ;) A little info about them: They're around 5 inches to the heel, 1/2" to an inch in plat, they're soft black (like fur or something) and gold lining, a t-strap and a peep-toe, as well as a [all-time favorite] wedge heel. Slender heel, they seem to be quite stable, but I'll let you all be the judge of that ;D I'll be back in a sec with pics.

Formally "HHDude"

And here they are. Once again, to hear their glory, the vid's on my YouTube page, so comment appropiately. Hope you like!

Very nice shoes, love the design and seems to be comfortable.

After wearing them, what's your opinion ?

Where do they come from ?

Thanks for the pics.

Nice shoes, dude ;) You are gathering quite a collection. I hope you are putting them to good use by wearing them outside of your house. It's only fair that such nice looking shoes be worn in public where they can be seen and admired. Good choice, though.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Very nice shoes, love the design and seems to be comfortable.

After wearing them, what's your opinion ?

Where do they come from ?

Thanks for the pics.

I loove them very much is my opinion, haha. Maybe the toes are a little squeezy, if you know what I mean. But that's what to expect from new shoes, right? Just gotta keep wearing them around the house so they can stretch out for my fitting and wear.

They come from a brand named "Liliana." They go up to size 11, and they fit like a charm ;) Had the choice between these, and a tie-up style. It was a very hard decision, since I liked the tie-style a little bit more, but I couldn't hide the fact that it was just too tight on my foot. With these, I get to show off my arches AND walk about comfortably, with nothing around the arches, of course. So that's why these won my vote and were chosen.

Very nice pair of shoes. I like the silver trim around the wood wedge heel

Heh heh, actually... it's gold. Black and gold's the way to go :penitent: Just wish it was navy and gold (my school's colors, haha).

Nice shoes, dude ;) You are gathering quite a collection. I hope you are putting them to good use by wearing them outside of your house. It's only fair that such nice looking shoes be worn in public where they can be seen and admired. Good choice, though.

Why, thank you :penitent: I will put these to great use and show them off in public. Hope to receive some positive comments later on. I still remember when I got my first positive in my other wedges, and I hope I can get the same support for these as well ;D

Formally "HHDude"

Heh, they're pretty stable to me ;) Skinny heel, but I find them to be walkable. Otherwise, I'd pass ;) Just about the instep... it tends to hit the floor while I walk, and I fear scratches if I go out in them. Any way to get that to... soften, more or less?

Formally "HHDude"