First timer

Hi folks, this is my first post so be kind :penitent:.

I wore heels out today, for about 1/2 hour a great thrill

Howdy Brake Blocks, and welcome to the forum. ;) ;)

If you like heels then yer definitely in the right place. We've got folks here from around the world who either wear or just like to talk about heels. So linger a while and find out who's doing what.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Welcome to hhplace, break blocks! Why not tell us about your 30 minute adventure wearing your high heels outside? What type of shoes, how high are the heels and where did you wear them? Great to have you here.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi folks, thank you for the welcome.;) A little about myself! I am a 45 year old male who has an intrest in high heels, it started back when i was about 4 or 5 with wearing mums shoes, this went on for a few years then nothing till i was about 13. then it was mums shoes again. when i started and earning my own money, i started to visit local shoe shops, the best one at the time was Freeman Hardy Willis. These had stiletto heels which had round metal heel tips, i use to buy burgandy coloured peep toes size 7. they where hidden all over the house but mum found them. this went on till i was nearly 20, finding other shoe retailers was easy at this time. there was Tommy balls a seconds retailer/ wynsors who had rows and rows on racks & today when i feel the need to buy i go round the charity shops. ;) In my first post i mentioned my 1/2 hour walk! It was in my local park in Manchester, i had on my Faith metal tipped stilettoe heeled ankle boots, i had just walked away from my car when i was asked for some directions to the local running track by an oldish man in his car, i dont think he noticed my footwear. My hart sank alittle bit but that egged me on to go for alonger walk:clap: