Hi - From the Island

Hey, Not sure where to start. Im M/24 & from the uk, and trying to get the courage to ware some nice heels out. Which i still cant bring myself to do, even at night when there is almost no one around. 2 times now i have been out in a wedge style shoe (these were black, all-be it a shiny black you wouldn't see on a guys shoes. Both these walks were about a mile. (these shoes were over 4") however they looked a little like trainers with my jeans on i'll leave it there for now ImInHeels

As Dawn said, ImInHeels, there are many, many members of hhplace, throughout the length and width of England. I would bet there might even be more than one member from your city, town or village that, even as I write this, would love to get together with you and discuss high heels. Even if they don't immediately break down your door, we're always here for you to discuss heels and tell you all about how we overcame our own fears and apprehensions when it came to wearing women's in public. Just pose the question comment or idea right here and the whole wide world of hhplace will answer you without hesitation. Welcome to hhplace, ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.