Would you accept a pair of heels as a gift from someone you didn't know?

PeggyNPumps

I think I would. Ive never really put that much thought into it but I really think if a random person gave me some high heels (that I liked) I would take them. Although I would be scared at the fact that he knows my shoe size

• 1 month later...

Was once set up on a blind date by a match maker befoe mobile phones. This guy was coming to town I was told was right for me (mmm). It was a country race day where we would meet and the guy sent me a pair of heels that were nice, a bit high but ok and a little bit different as a way to pick me out. He was into shoes and the third party knew what I was going to wear and size so passed it on. I was a bit shocked, but thought it was positive but we didn't hit it off.

For me it would depend very much on why that person had sent them and what their agenda was. It would be a strange way to act for sure. I think it would also depend on whether the sender was male or female and whether I liked the shoes or not. Maybe it would be a bit exciting or even scary, I don't know. Ps, if any of you are thinking of sending any I could do with a new pair of Pigalle 120 patent pumps in black, size 7. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

For me it would depend very much on why that person had sent them and what their agenda was.

It would be a strange way to act for sure.

I think it would also depend on whether the sender was male or female and whether I liked the shoes or not.

Maybe it would be a bit exciting or even scary, I don't know.

Ps, if any of you are thinking of sending any I could do with a new pair of Pigalle 120 patent pumps in black, size 7. Thanks

I have to agree with Amanda... It would depend on the catch... If he was a fan and just wanted some pics, that would be okay... If he wanted anything else, or was "creepy" then no, I would not... It would just "depend" on the situation....

as soon as one has a kind of public appearance (like me over my site e. g., or posts in boards, or youtube presence or similar), it happens quite often - I am sure in most cases without any *conditions* although of course the person would offer this present for you personally believing to know about you more (obviously! ) than you do about him. so it´s is up to everybody herself to decide how to handle that. As to me I would not accept such gifts, not because I would think that anything bad but it is just an attitude and personal point of view.