I give up!

Hiline

I know this isnt much of a post but i'll share it any way.:silly: Tonight as watching CSI and some other stuff ( and a couple of beers ) i was feeling kinda brave. I had to go over to the atm machine thats a 5min walk away. So as every one's in bed asleep i unlock the back gate and the front door. I'll just say i keep my knee highs locked in the back of my car. Anyway now i can go out the front door without making to much noise and change into them out the back......sounds like a plan! I go out to my car but change into my boots in the car as theres no one around so far so good. Now i walk into the alley between our house and next door and OMG! theres some skinhead guy messin with the gate i'm about to say Oi f off! when i see its the guy from next door. He's been down the pub and helping me out by shutting our gate :clap: Bugger.... So we talk for 5mins about how stupid i was leaving it open BUT he dont ask why i'm 4inchs taller.Its a good job the alley is very dark and we could hardly see each other. After this i still go to the atm but now cannot get into the back of the house so i change again in the car. I feel i could any where at any time and still see people i know. I'm just now that brave at this yet even after a few drinks. When i was walkin to the atm it was nice to wear my boots out for once and even the rain held off for me. Anyway this is why i give up well for tonight at least. Thank you for reading the boring ramble of Hiline P.S i'm bad at spelling/grammer so sorry if that dont make much sence :winkiss:

I'd fix that gate some how so that I would have access even when it becomes closed, otherwise, it sounds like you had a fairly nice walk to the ATM while heeling. Did your neighbor remember your meet in the alley the next day?

thanx guys . Yes is felt petty good i didnt know what to do at first when i saw that guy mess.in with the gate run away or challenge him. I.m glad now i did the second . I really hope to in out again real soon . In fact i almost enjoyed my self lol . If this post looks abit crappy its from my phone i should be back on my laptop later. Thanx again for your kind words

I was going to go out again tonight but its been a very long day and i think going to bed was the better idea. Thanx HF and badrobot i'm gonna try and go out some more over the next few weeks and then next month i'm thinking about driving the 15miles over to the next town to do my banking ect. You can guess why :winkiss: i just hope my nerve hold without the use off beer for curage ( ahh how u spell it! ) I got some new jeans last week that hide them pretty well so they should help me out quite alot. I just wish i had some knee highs that were built better. There have loads of flex in the heels (only 3 1/2inch )and dont feel to great walkin down hill. But that can be sorted another day