Small feet & high heels

wez

depends on the company I have come to learn....certain companies use the same heels to their entire line... for those of us with the smaller feet, it can be way very steep...and for those with a bigger foot they can be a lot more mild....

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

If you go here:

www.la-piazza-highheels.com

....and look at their heel heights - you will find that the HIGHEST heels are fitted on the largest sizes. They graduate up from about 12cms on a size 3 or 4 - to 16cms/18cms on a size 7 or 8. This retains proportion in style - and wearability on shoe size.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I also have size 4 (UK) feet. To begin with I found 4" to be my limit. Then I found a really good pair of 4 1/2" heels and they were OK. With practice I learned to walk just fine in those. Now 4 1/2" isn't a problem at all. With 5" and above the arch is very steep and there's not much toe to balance with. That takes a lot of practice, but it can be done. I wear 5" when we go out. Anything taller is strictly for the bedroom 8). Take your wife shopping and get her to try as many heels above 4" that she can. If she finds a pair that suits her then learning to walk in them will be a lot easier. Love, Abi

I wear a 5 1/2 in US sizes, and I wear 5" and 6" heels, which in my size are really more like 4 1/2" and 5 1/4- 5 1/2" from most companies. I can tell you it took me a lot of practice to be able to wear heels this size on my small feet, but I think I benefited from being an ex ballerina, so I already had strong archy feet. Just go with what works, not everyone has feet that can arch and bend like this, and though practice and training help, you can't change the goods you were born with. Jen

Yes, I do walk in these

• 2 weeks later...

I think, IN MY OPINION....smaller feet look really nice in heels... but also, the calves play a big role, some people have some shapely claves which goes with the heel. I always get compliments when i wear open toed shoes...I have been blessed with nice legs/feet/toes...but a general mistake some people do is wear some heels with some JACKED UP looking toes....no pedicure or nailpolish...it just ruins the heel...UGH Im not concerned about shoe size in general....preferably to me, I dont think big foot should be caught wearing stilettoes. 1. you should have some good looking feet 2. you should be able to know how to walk in heels WITHOUT TRIPPING ALL OVER THE PLACE..should be graceful

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Foot size does make a difference but if you want the look try ballet boots which are completely vertical. I am a size 7 (US) shoe and can wear a 6 inch heel but my friend who is a size 5 can only wear a 4 inch as the 5 inch is like a ballet shoe for her.